The main objective of BRIDGE project is to facilitate rescue and recovery operations through:
- Methods and tools that support run-time intra- and inter-agency collaboration;
- Access to a broad range of incident-relevant data;
- Simple and effortless exploration of high-quality information;
- Careful consideration of organizational workflows and communication processes.
BRIDGE intends to develop a platform that will:
- Integrate existing emergency response systems and platforms;
- Integrate laboratory tools into everyday working practice;
- Represent and models organizational workflows and communication processes;
- Comprise a middleware allowing data, system and network interoperability;
- Advance human-computer interaction techniques.